- What data we collect
- Why we collect it
- What we do with it
Data we collect
Details of your visits to our website (Google Analytics)
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website (Email Marketing)
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use holmstedevents.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements. Google Analytics stores information about…
- the pages you visit on holmstedevents.co.uk
- how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the website
- what you click on while you’re visiting our website
This data does not contain your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
Further information about cookies and Google analytics
This website operates an email collection program, used to inform subscribers about products and services as well as future open days.
Compliance with UK Spam Laws
Email addresses and subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
- All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- We do not pass on your information third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of Holmsted Events
- All subscribers are given the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign.
Storing of your information
Disclosing your information
We do not share your information to third parties unless legally required to do so.
Access to your data
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our admin costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
If you have any comments or requests regarding your data please email us at email@example.com or write to us at,